women get social

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Feeling Better

Since I went up on my insulin, I think I am feeling a little bit better. When your blood sugar is high you feel fatigued. I think though I may go up another 2 mgs. to get my levels below 150. Right now their in the 160's range. That is my fasting blood sugars. When you think about it, that sounds high. But for diabetes the normal range is between 120 to 150. For those folks who are not diabetics the normal range is between 85 and 100.
To change the subject, I didn't go Christmas shopping like I normally do the last week of October. I think though I have decided to get everyone gift cards so they can shop for what they want instead of me buying something they may not like or need. Oh, it's not going to be a lot, maybe $20 dollars per card. We don't normally do stockings with my family, but maybe I can get something little to add to that.
I like to go shopping early. One reason is to beat the rush. Another reason is there are great sales this time of year. Since I'm getting gift cards that won't matter.
Not much more to report today. Just laying around the house.
It's a beautiful day today, so maybe I'll take a walk a little later.

No comments:

Post a Comment