women get social

Monday, October 24, 2011

Needing a New Place

You know when I  bought my condo I thought, "man I finally made it, I'm a home owner." Well, being a home owner is great, but sacrificing space is not. I have only one closet in my condo, so most of my clothes, shoes and nicknacks are stored at my parents house. I remember giving away a lot of furniture, lamps and clothing when I bought my place. Sometimes I wish I could move to a big apartment sometimes, but unfortunately I owe to much on my place than it will appraise for.
So, I'm stuck. The neighborhood is OK, it's convenient to everywhere. And it's close to grocery stores. I just miss having more space. Even when I'm not home and then return home, I only have a small space to relax in.
But I am thankful that I have a roof over my head, it's mine and the mortgage is low. I guess we all want more than what we have once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment