women get social

Friday, October 21, 2011

Germaphobic

You know there a certain things that we don't think about when we are out in public. Last night I went to a mattress store because I'm shopping around for a good price for another mattress set. You know those pillows that these places have that are on their mattresses in the store? Have you ever thought how many people have laid their heads on those pillows? Talk about germs.
Or when you go to a public restroom. Do you ever think about how many people touch the doors leading in and out of the restroom? Yuk. Or even pumping gas. How many people have touched those handles with germy hands.
I'm not always good about grabbing a paper towel when I'm touching restroom doors or even cleansing my hands with anti germ gel after I pump gas. But I will never lay my head on those pillows. Who knows, someone could have lice or something.
So a good rule of thumb would be to always wash your hands and don't put any part of your body on public linens.

No comments:

Post a Comment