women get social

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Home

You know once this month I would like to come home and watch a good movie on TV. Since this is October/Halloween, all of the stations have gory movies on. I just don't see how blood and guts could be entertaining to anyone.
Now, the best scary movies are the vintage movies. The one's that have a good story line and mystery to them. So, I'm stuck watching TCM now.
Of course when I come home I always take my walks. And I fiddle with chores outside. This is the best time to be outside right now. I think I may even go to the park this week or weekend. I wish year round it would be in the 70's. Like it is in London, except for the rain.
But being home is nice after a long day. My cat is happy to see me and I can be as lazy as I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment