women get social

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday

Well I was up early this morning again. I know that I have blogged and blogged about this before, but I just wish that I could sleep a full 8/hrs. a night. I have always been one of those that will sleep 3 to 4 hours a night no matter what time I go to bed.
Believe me I have tried everything. I was even on a Rx sleep aid at one time and I still had my old sleeping pattern. I can remember when I was in grade school, I would just lay in my bed until I went down for breakfast.
You would think that I would be a night person, being able to stay up til early in the morning, but I usually hit the sack around 11:00pm. and up at 1am or 3am.
So those of you who can sleep well, be grateful. Because there are those that don't sleep well. I'm not knocking it, I just have become so used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment