women get social

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Well Tomorrow is Today

I didn't blog the next day. [on 10/11/11] I've been fighting a stomach virus or something. I sometimes think that it's all of the medicine I'm on or I seem to be around sick people most of the time. Who knows? But I do get sick a lot.
Enough about that. I can tell we're gonna have an early winter this year because the mornings and late evenings theres a strong cool breeze. I prefer the fall and winter over summer anyway. It's so pretty outside too, with all of the leaves changing colors. I can't believe that Halloween is just two weeks away, Thanksgiving is a month away and Christmas will be here soon. Where has this year gone?
I won't be having Thanksgiving here at my house this year. But I'm still going to decorate.
I know other single people that don't decorate for the holidays, but I always do. I always have my tree up the day after Thanksgiving, I put trinkets all over my house and I start listening to Christmas music.
I love the festive feeling during the holidays. I'm gonna try to go see some lights this year and I'm even thinking of going to Jasper's  Christmas parade this year. I know that Birmingham must have a parade somewhere, but I never seem to catch it. Oh and theres Christmas Village at the civic center that I may go to. I don't have a lot of money to spend, but I'd like to go to get ideas.
Well thats about all I have to talk about tonight. Have a good weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment