women get social

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Today

Not much to tell today. Since I've been home this afternoon, I've pretty much just layed around. I've been having trouble again sleeping. It seems this goes in phases. Every five or six weeks I won't sleep much. I think it has a lot to do with my anxiety. Yes, I was blessed with anxiety that I have lived with for a long time. I worry about everything. Call me a nervous hen, but I do.
It doesn't matter how much exercise I get, or how well I'm eating I go through these times when I don't sleep. If I think about it, I can actually live on 2 to 3 hours a night. Eventually it catches up with me and after a week or so, I'm whipped. I just happen to be in that sleeplessness state right now.
So, my days start running together, I get forgetful and I don't eat well. Oh and when I'm like this my immune system is awful. I'll catch colds real easily.
I think I'm getting one anyway. If I think back to my teens, I had a hard time sleeping then too. You just learn to get by with what you can. And move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment