women get social

Monday, October 17, 2011

This is a Hoot!!!

I'd like to start off by saying that I appreciate being a fan of your favorite team, but sometimes too much is too much. I've blogged about my "self proclaimed redneck" neighbors before. Well now on each Saturday, game day they put out about 20 or so stuffed animals. All are different breeds. They are all wearing Alabama t-shirts. Their stacked up in chairs so their facing the parking lot and the front of the building, so you can't help but see them. Then they have this huge Alabama banner thats hung under the stuffed animal display. I think if a child were to walk in front of this, they would be scared to death. And not to mentioned I hear them yelling every saturday for their team." Roll f------ tide" Well, I think that statement says it all. If it's not the scary stuff animals propped up on their patio, it's the constant hootin' and hollerin' they do. It's like their calling an old tom cat out in the woods or something.
So needless to say, I'm entertained for free around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment