women get social

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday

Boy, I've had a lazy Sunday. I'm up early as usual, then I doze back off to sleep around 8am. Get up, then doze off again at 12:00noon. I did take a walk early this morning and boy was it cold. I like it when there's a cool breeze in the air.
I bought this loaf of bread yesterday that has raisins in it and it's so yummy. I had that with butter this morning. Popped it in the microwave so the butter is all melted and what a great taste that was. I normally don't eat a lot of bread, but this was good.
I hear Butter crunching down on her kibble. It must be nice to eat all day and not worry about caleries, blood sugars or fat.
There has been a lot of young cats prowling around at night. They can't be more than a few months. They come right up to me purring. I wonder who they belong to. There's a busy street right in front, so I hope these kitties will stay clear of that.
Well, going to go get some clothes on. It's 3pm and I'm still wearing my jammies.

No comments:

Post a Comment