women get social

Thursday, October 6, 2011

An hour early

I'm home a little early this afternoon. I volunteered an hour later yesterday, so I left an hour early today. Not much to talk about today, just the same old same old.
It seems that my days are running together. It's hard sometimes to blog when you really don't have anything new to talk about. I am going to try to see a friend this weekend that I haven't seen in awhile. We've known each other about 28 years and even though we don't get to spend much time together, we're able to pick up where we left off. I think thats important because it shows how good of friends we are.
I did get to see some other friends on Monday afternoon, which was nice.
I may have few friends, but I have friends that have tested time and again. Friends that I have known for years and that have become part of my family.
Of course there are those that aren't part of life anymore, this is unfortunate because I don't think you can have too many friends. But they are nice to have.
My kitty is greeting me to pay attention to her so I've got to go play "string." More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment