women get social

Friday, September 30, 2011

sleepin'

I slept better last night due to no irritating music going on. Hopefully my neighbors got the message that that is not cool late at night.
I've been home all day. Doing nothing special. I've watched HGTV all day. I get so inspired to redecorate when I watch these segments. I love classic design with a modern touch. I have this old bachelors chest from the 20's that I use to put my winter clothes in. Hey, when you live in a 648 square foot condo, your limited on space. I even have an old dresser in my dining room that I use as a buffet table.
Even though my place is small, I like it. It's less space to clean up.
The only thing thats a headache to keep clean are the hardwood floors. With a cat and huge dust balls, it's a challenge to keep clean.
I'm a clean freak anyway. I have to have everything in it's place.
Oh, my favorite decorator is Vern Yip. He was one of the original decorators on that HGTV show Trading Spaces. I just love his designs. I think I would have liked to be a designer too. You know in my other life. That life where you're making a lot of money, get to eat out all the time and you have a toy poodle in your purse. What a dream!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment