women get social

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Boring

Today has been a boring day. I'm still sick to my stomach, so I couldn't do any of my things that I had planned today. I really get tired of getting sick all the time. It seems that I feel good only for short periods of time. I don't know if it's all the medications I'm on or if it's just par for the course of having diabetes.
Who knows?
Even though I've been sick today, I've done chores around the house all day. I wanted to feel busy. I always feel that I'm wasting a day when I don't leave the house.
Plus I think those feelings are in the air today, since it's been cloudy all day. No wonderful sunshine. Oh, and have you noticed? It's like fall weather outside. I'm looking forward to this heat going away. Well, that about all for me today. Tomorrow is Friday. A start to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment