women get social

Monday, September 26, 2011

A good day

I had a good day today, busy, busy, busy. I like it when I'm busy. I filed a claim today with the Social Security Disability Administration. They told me it could be 3 to 4 months before I can get an interview. Everything is backed up. So, I'm going to continue to volunteer while waiting on SSI.
I talked with a lot of nice people today on the phone where I volunteered.
I did stop by Publix on my way home and got some fresh flowers. It makes me feel good to have them and they look so pretty. Thats a simple way to decorate.
I had the best dinner last night. I bought some salmon and I steamed some vegetables. I felt so energized today.
All day, I had a smile on my face and was amazed how many people greeted me today. I guess if you show how happy you are to others, then this makes those gravitate towards you. It's all in the way you hold yourself and treat others.

No comments:

Post a Comment