women get social

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fresh and renew

I just took a long hot shower. I had to get my hot water heater worked on again for the umtenth time. Some days I have hot water, while others I don't. So, I'm going to make my Christmas list early this year for a new water heater. I've been pretty good this year, so hopefully I'll get one.
I've been watching musicals this afternoon on TCM. I feel like skipping doen the road with my favorite tune. HEHAW that would be funny.
I went to my parents house this morning to say my hello's. I'm embarrassed that I don't see them as often as I should being in the same home town.
Tomorrow after I volunteer, I'm going to call an attorney to get started with my disability application. It's my plan to get on disability then work PT plus volunteer PT. So, we'll see how it goes.
Gotta wash clothes, take out the garbage, water the plants outside and vaccum.
Needless to say, I haven't done any of those chores yet today. I guess I'm just lazy.
Well better get started....

No comments:

Post a Comment