women get social

Friday, September 16, 2011

Disappointment

You know, life is funny. Months ago I blogged about an incident that happened to me. I lost a dear friend, well a friend that I thought was dear to me. One day, this person just told me that they didn't want to be my friend anymore based on location. She told me that her girls and her had been talking that you should never be friends with neighbors. She actually told me that.
Well today, I was out on my patio reading and I heard her upstairs on her deck. I can remember the countless of times we would be out there laughing and talking. Sometimes it just rips at my heart because even though she was cruel, I still miss her. I had even given her something special of my grandmothers just a few weeks before she said she didn't want to be my friend anymore. I gave it to her because her friendship meant alot to me.
I guess it's still hard to get over, since I had never had that happen before. I talked about this to my sister and my sister told me that I shouldn't waste anymore time over this. My sister also told me that no friend, no matter if their mad at you would ever do that if they are a true friend.
I don't mean to sound that I'm dwelling over this, I'm not. It just still bothers me.

No comments:

Post a Comment