women get social

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday

Well it's all set for my interview with the Social Security Disability. Their doing a phone interview with me on Friday. I think I'm prepared. I talked to my doctor today and he told me what to expect.
Not much more going on. I volunteered today, ran a few errands and came home.
Since I have to leave my house early, I've been walking earlier in the morning. Ahh.. I just love this fall temperature in the mornings. One of my neighbors has this pit bull dog that just roams around the property instead of being on a leash. So, when I got home this afternoon, I called the management to report it. This dog seems to be aggressive towards other dogs, but not people. But still.  The dog is just roaming.
There's a lot of people that break the bi-laws around here. I figure, if I have to follow the rules, other people are gonna have to.
It seems that the renters of these condos due the most things. Because the owners know the rules and follow them. But I guess that happens wherever you live.
I guess I'll just have to ignore the rest or get used to calling the management.
With me, I'll ignore it, unless it effects me.

No comments:

Post a Comment