women get social

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Rainy Day

Boy it's been raining all day. I guess we needed it. Just got home for the day and I'm unable to get my emails. So, I called AT-T and after some trouble shooting, the agent tells me that the Yahoo server is down. It won't be until 24/yrs. til I'm able to get them.
Today was a so so day. Surprisingly I had a few ill tempered people to deal with on the phone today. And I'm just a volunteer. I'm not even getting paid to listen to them. But I guess you have people of all types that you have to deal with.
But I did have an overall good day. I've been battling a cold these past few days and I think I've given it to my cat. She has spit up this mucus of sorts this afternoon. If it continues I'll have to take her to the vet. She's still due for her rabies shot. The only problem about this the last time I tried to get her into her crate it was like I was fighting with a wild animal. She was a bit farel when I got her, but she has calmed down alot. So, we'll see.
Well I'm off to do my evening chores. Talk later...

No comments:

Post a Comment