women get social

Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday

Today was a busy day. I have a new volunteering job with the American Diabetes Association. They have an office in Alabama. It's where I help answer the phone and direct people to get testing supplies and doctors. Also to tell callers about the organization and topics.
You might have noticed that I have been volunteering at a number of different programs and charities. I thought this would help me get my name out there for prospective jobs. And also I like it. I always feel like I am doing something worthwhile in helping those who need it.
I also left my resume at a cleaners. This isn't a glamor job, but it's work. It's in a good location, not far from where I live.
Then I came home and had to play with the kitty who was wild. She loves her play time. Boy she does have enough to play with cause she gets a new toy every other week it seems.
I like being busy again, makes my days go by faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment