women get social

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday

I can't seem to get going this morning or should I say this afternoon. I did go see my parents this morning for about an hour. Since I've been home, I've fallen asleep twice. I'm getting a cold, so I guess I'm just in that sleepy stage.
I have chores galore, but I probably won't do them. I didn't even walk today. It seems that when it's cloudy like this, it's hard to motivate myself. I'm sure you're like that too.
So, I've been watching movies on TCM while I've been tucked away in my bed. Ahh.. Its so nice to be lazy. Theres one movie thats on right now called Suspicion. With Cary Grant and Laretta Young. I just love suspense movies.
Well thats about all for me today. Maybe tomorrow I'll have something exciting to talk about. Hurray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment