women get social

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Before Sunrise

Well, this is one of those days where I don't sleep much. Yep, I'm up again at 4:30am. My cat Butter looks at me this morning with a expression on her face like "is it time to wake up?"
She's so funny. She sleeps most of the day, plays late at night then she has to have her full 8/hrs. of sleep at night.
Sometimes I like waking up this early because everything is quiet and still. I usually check my emails then go surfing on the net.
I also woke up to my neighbors having an argument outside on their patio. I've blogged about them before. They are those people who stay up all night, drinking and playing their music outside til the wee hours. When I walked out drinking my coffee, the woman says "you up this early?" I just sort of said yea. She starts laughing and says that they were about to go to sleep for the night. I'm thinking to myself, well it's already morning.
Well thats about it for me this early. Have a good weekend to those who suffer through my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment