women get social

Friday, September 9, 2011

Falls Comin'

Oh... I just love the weather right now. There's a cool brisk of air in the mornings. Fall is my favorite time of year. It's starts getting cooler at night and in the mornings and it's not too hot. Halloween is also a favorite to me. I guess it's because it reminds me of my childhood. I remember getting so excited when Halloween came around, the dressing up is what I liked. I would either be a cow girl, princess or a ghost. I remember my dad telling me one year that I could go as a leftover.  Wrapped up in foil and tissue.
I thought he was crazy. But now, I think thats funny.
Ooops, Butter just jumped in my lap. Whenever I'm preoccupied with something, she demands to have attention.
Back to the fall. I walk almost every morning and feels so nice outside this time of year. Heck, I think I would like to live somewhere where it's in the 70's year round or even below that. I'm more active now than in the heat of the summer.
I got to see my friends from Jasper, Al. yesterday which was a treat for me. Their down home folks that would give the shirt off their backs to help others. Just good people.
Well thats about it for me. Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment