women get social

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pooped

Augh... I got so mad! My neighbors beagle puppy pooped on my patio. And she has also been chewing on my outside basket. I know it was her because I saw her do it last night. I calmly walked over there today and asked them to watch her more while their out on their patio and not let her come over to my patio.. These people just looked at me like I was crazy or something.
I think it's everyones responsibility who owns a dog to make sure they are not disturbing other people around them and to have manners taught to them. And not just let a dog rome around unattended. There's even a lease law. These people could care less.
Their self proclaimed rednecks, they leave their cigarette butts everywhere, their up late at night with their radio on outside and they have arguements, screaming at each other in front of the parking lot.
These owners of these condos rent to anyone. I'm the only owner beside my neighbor upstairs that live in our condos in this building.
It just frustrates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment