women get social

Saturday, September 24, 2011

What a Beautiful Day

Gosh, it was pretty today. Yesterday was the first day of fall and today there was a cool brisk in the air with the sun shinning. My walk this morning was good. The leaves are starting to change and there's a spring in my step.
I had lunch out today at a place called Dale's. They have the best grilled vegetables and catfish. It seems the the entire neighborhood was celebrating today. There were people all over the place.
I got home and was really sleepy. So I settled down to watch an old movie and got a call from one of my dearest friends that I don't get to see much. It's always nice to talk to her. Her health isn't great, but she's got a heart of gold.
 If you haven't checked out the ngage website lately, go to it to find out whats new this month.
There's also alot of pictures that the ngage team takes and posts.
Well, have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment