women get social

Sunday, September 4, 2011

It's me

Hello all. I wonder who ever really reads my blog. Oh well. Today. Today has pretty much been a quiet day. My cable man came this morning to install a new cable box I got to see channels now that have recently been dropped by my basic plan. So, now I have to pay extra if I want to watch these channels.
I hate to say, but I'm hooked on TCM. My sister kids me all the time and says "don't you ever watch anything made in this century?" It is funny. But I prefer old movies, black and whites.
I also like the Hallmark channel thats shows alot of wholesome shows like the Waltons. You remember that show? Yumm. With a cup of hot herbal tea and the Waltons on the TV, what more do I need :] And of course the Hallamrk channel shows alot of M.A.S.H series. I'm a dye hard fan of that show. I think I would have been happier as a teen in the 60's. However I was 10/yrs. old in 1975.
Times change. Not much more to report today. Maybe something exciting will happen this next week...
Maybe I'll meet a new man.....
Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment