women get social

Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Washout

Well it's rained all day long today. We did need the rain, but I don't think this much. Their expecting flooding all across our county.
So, what have I done today? Watched all of the Star War movies. It takes me back. All six of them have been on spike tv today. I remember when the first one came out in theaters. What was that? In the 70's? Late 70's? I can't remember.
It's kind of chilly outside so I've got on my favorite pajamas. Drinking hot tea with my fuzzy socks on. Oh.. Relaxing.
My Butter has been napping all day in her dark spot underneath the coffee table. All is quiet.
I even put my quilt on the bed. Now doesn't this sound so great. Can you picture my little nest?
Thats it for me today. Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment