women get social

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hello

I wish I could say "another day another dollar." But volunteering doesn't pay. I wish it did. Thats why so many companies and organizations look for volunteers to do the work and not get paid. But I'm not complaining. It keeps me busy.
I tried to put my cat in her crate this afternoon, but she bit me again. I even tried to put her in a pillow case and she clawed right through it. I'm worried about her because she has been spitting up what looks like mucus. I don't know what to do. I've got to get her to the vet. I thought about calling the vet to get sedatives to give her. I guess thats about all I can do. Lets just hope she doesn't take a bite out of me when I shove it down her throat. This is going to be interesting.
I don't mean to sound like she is still feral, she's just a cat that doesn't like to be messed with. Even after a year of patiently caring for her, giving her treats, rubbing her belly. When she doesn't like something, she lets you know fast.
Boy my other cat that died was so laid back. She was so easy to train and was generally happy to be around people. This cat, Butter, hides whenever someone comes in the house and doesn't come when I call her. No I take that back, she comes if you say "treats." I'm afraid she's got me wrapped around her little paw. She's training me.

No comments:

Post a Comment