women get social

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday

I had the best walk this morning. When I was out walking I saw this little girl, who couldn't have been more that six years old walking her cat on a leash. She had dressed the cat up in a dressed and hat talking to it like it was another friend of hers. She said " ok Sofie, it's time to go to the tea party." I walked over to her and said that I just loved the dress the cat was wearing and she said that her cat had two more dresses. SHe was so cute. I looked over near the building and there was a blanket on the ground with dolls on it.
I can't beleive that that cat was so easy going with those clothes on.
She probably plays dress up with her cat all the time.
I remember that me sister and I had dolls and dresses to match our own dresses. My mother had made them. I think theres even a picture of us holding our dolls with the matching dresses. I would have loved a cat to play with.
Kids are so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment