women get social

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wow, I can't believe it

You know I have posted 287 blogs since my journey began. I didn't realize this until I actually looked at the sign in this morning. Wow....
I remember before I blogged I thought what in the heck could I write about, but now it's like second nature to me. The funny thing is, is that I blog even if I don't have much to talk about. It's addicting.
It gives me a sense of letting loose. Getting things off my chest per say.
My blog is probably the most uninteresting thing to read, but it's mine. So many things have changed since I was first diagnosed with diabetes. I've learned a lot and have been able to bounce back from days that I thought would drag me down.
I have my constant companion, Butter. Whose changed also from a very farell cat to a loving cuddle bug. Thats what I call her now, well her nickname is my little cuddle bug. She still snaps at me sometimes, doesn't bite just nibbles on me. I think it's her way of getting my attention and boy it does.
I've also shared about my multitude of volunteering and also my job searches. I've commented on how I feel and what I think about things.
So, all in all this blogging has helped me progress in my life. I really have enjoyed the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment