women get social

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Slept

I slept 9/hrs, last night. Thats a whole lot better since I have only had about 3 to 4 hours a sleep a night this week. I got all my gardening done earlier today, which had been on my to do list for months. Not much going on today beside the same old cleaning and washing clothes. It's just too damn hot outside to enjoy the weather.
My friend from Jasper, Al. is writing a book. I've been glued to the computer reading all of her rough drafts.I love books. My favorite thing to do is to curl up with a book in hand and read. I haven't found any books online or in the bookstore that is worth reading right now, so I have gone back to books already read.
My kitty has been so active these last couple of days. Always getting into thing, pulling all of her toys all over the floor and sharpening her claws on my curtains. Thats just the joy of having a cat.
Well thats about all my news for the day. Talk later...

No comments:

Post a Comment