women get social

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Oh, this heat!!!!

It is soo hot outside today. It was suppose to get up to 99 degrees today. Starting tomorrow it's suppose to get up to 100 degrees with a heat index of 110. I don't remember last year being this hot. That could mean that we'll have a mild winter. I prefer the cold weather anyway.
Not much going on today. I've washed a few loads of clothes and done some research online on the job front. Still looking.
Butter is fast asleep in her cat bed. She only gets up when I shake her treats bag. She's also been under the bed these last few days at times. Don't know why she's doing that. But you know cats, they do what they want to do.
I just wish the heat would go away. But it's August now, which is one of the hotter months.
I just have to tough it out.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, check out Bella's new BLOG! You can get to it through nGage!
    I'm finally caught up on reading your postings Great job!

    ReplyDelete