women get social

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Good Day

I met my dear friends from Jasper today for lunch. I wished we lived closer together. But even though we're an hour  and 1/2 away from each other, we do get to see each other every few weeks. My friend Deb, has been through so much with her health, that she is an inspiration to me. She has an ongoing drive in her to live each day to it's fullest. When she has bad days she is able to keep a positive attitude. She's always thinking of others rather than herself. She is blessed with talent of making blankets, crafts and putting a smile on peoples faces. She's also married to a very understanding and helpful man. They are the most humble of people that would both give the shirts off their backs to help anyone out.
Each day, I try to be more like them. And I feel very blessed to have them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment