women get social

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Finally!!!

My temperature is finally back to normal. I still am very tired and sore all over, but I am feeling a little better. Dad recommended me not getting out again today. But tomorrow I've got to get out to get my medicine at the pharmacy.
I feel like these last four days have been a blur. You know it's funny when you are sick. It seems like everything just stands still. Even the days seems like they'll never end. I feel so out of touch with everything.
I've watched some wimdigger movies and about read every book I have. It's hard not to go a little stir crazy.
My cat has given up on me to play with her, now she's been sleeping most of the days and pretty much stays away from me.
Just think tomorrow is a new day and I'll get out of my condo.

No comments:

Post a Comment