women get social

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lazy Sunday

I'm feeling a little bit better. Still have a fever, congested and a headache, but I'm not nauseated anymore. I even got up and washed a load of clothes today. This would be  a perfect day to walk because it's not so hot, but I don't feel up for a walk. Tomorrow I will.
I've been watching a lot of SyFy movies today. I've gotten into this series called Fallen Skies on TNT and it's season premier is on tonight. It's sort of a take off from the War of the World with Tom Cruise. It will conflict with my weekly MASH shows, but I think I can tear myself away from that for one Sunday.
What else is going on, hum... Oh my nephews 16th. birthday is coming up on the 13th. of this month. I remember his birthday parties when he was little, how wide his eyes would be blowing out his candles on his cake. And how excited his gifts would make him. Now he'd much rather hang out with his friends then have a family birthday party. It makes you sad in a way,but you realize he's all grown up now.
I haven't been too close to him as he's gotten older and thats something that I would like to change. My sisters birthday is coming up on the 23rd. of this month, unfortunately she doesn't want to celebrate hers either. So, I guess I'm the only one besides my parents that like to celebrate their birthdays. I think I've blogged about this before. It just seems so familiar talking about it. I can't keep up with what I've blogged about each time. Heck, it's almost 300 blogs that I have done so far. When I first started blogging, I thought I wouldn't like it, but I do. Sometimes I have good topics and others, well are kind of boring. But thats just it about blogging, you talk about how you feel and talk about your life. Maybe mine will get entertaining some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment