women get social

Monday, August 8, 2011

Still a fever?

Yes, I still have my fever. My sister recommended that I call and tell the camp I wasn't coming today due to a fever. Plus, I shouldn't get those kids sick. So I did. It felt weird not going in today. I've piddled around the house today, taken my medicine and watched some movies. I haven't been this lazy these past couple of days in a long time. If I can just get rid of this fever.
I just took it and it's still 100. It was 100 this morning too. So more Tylonal and advil. I feel better since I have been eating. What else do I do today.
I guess nothing. I did balance my checkbook. And called my mortgage company to see if my mortgage payment was debited from my account. It wasn't showing with my bank this morning.
That about all I have done today. I did sit out on my patio and drank some hot tea. But nothing else.
Maybe tomorrow I'll have a much more productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment