women get social

Friday, August 5, 2011

Need to blog before I go

Hey! How is everyone today. It's Friday! It's Friday! Man if I were working I'd be so relieved that it was finally Friday. I remember it though.
Well I leave to go volunteer in about 20 mins. so I thought I would go ahead and blog. Nothing much is going on here, but I have noticed it's not so hot today. I hope it rains alittle. At least to get some of this puppy doodoo off the ground in front of my condo. My neighbors got a new puppy and their not taking her to the designated spot to let the dog do her business. I'm about to complain to the management, since I have informed them where they need to take her. These people are just renters. It seems the renters of these condos just do whatever they want to and don't follow the bylaws here.
Oh well. Oh and I was up most of the night last night with my cat. She got into some fresh flowers and started throwing up. She must have thrown up about five or six times. Once on my pillow. YUK!!!!!
So I'm being real sparse with her treats today. Well gotta go. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment