women get social

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Post Office

I dealt with another rude person at my post office this morning. I saw that same lady in there that causes so many problems. I blogged about it a few months ago. She's real old and just mean as spit. She always yells at the attendant at the counter and cusses up a storm. Well she was in there this morning. I got my stuff together and got out of her way.
You know it amazes me how people can behave. I think they just don't think about how their behaving cause their too mach in a rush or something. It's embarrassing. I'd hate it if I had one customer that was mean like that and I had to wait on them. I don't know if I could hold my temper around them.
But I guess theres rude people wherever you go. Just think if you had to live with people like that day in and day out. Now thats scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment