women get social

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A 50th. birthday

Well today is my sisters Birthday. Her 50th. I never imagined when I was younger us getting old. We don't look our ages,but what are you suppose to look like in your late 40's and 50. You always hear people say, "oh you don't look your age." I guess thats a compliment. What is age anyway.
I think you're as young as you feel. You know that old cliche.
I think people make a mistake to "act your age." I think you can act anyway you want to. A person's age just complicates everything. People are too consumed with age anyway. Whats important is when you were born and how you live your life. And I don't believe that things are limited to you based on a certain time frame. The skies the limit.
Or shall I say, be yourself and others will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment