women get social

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Feeling Yukey

I woke up this morning with a fever, sore throat,sniffles and a headache. I haven't been able to get myself moving today. Whenever I get up out of bed, I'm kind of dizzy, so I thought I would go ahead and blog, then go back to bed.
Nothing much is going on here today. I was suppose to go out with a friend today, but I never heard from her, which is good since I don't feel well today.
I've got plenty of laundry to do and my house needs picking up, but I guess that will have to wait for another day.
Theres nothing like putting off for another day. But that bugs me. I'm usually a clean freek. Anything out of order gets on my nerves. My family teases me when they come over to my house because they always say it's neat and tidy.
Thats funny. Well I'm off to dreamland
. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment