women get social

Monday, August 29, 2011

Parents house

Well I spent some time with my mother this moring. I haven't done that in months. It was cool enough outside this morning to sit on one of their patios. My mother is really good at gardening. She designed and planted all of the flowers, shrubs and small trees in their yard. It looks really nice.
Then I went to the bank and pharmacy, then I came home. I am doing all of my dreaded chores that I put off from this past weekend. I'm suppose to volunteer here in about an hour. I hope it goes by fast.
I've been having the weirdest dreams about old work places. Dreaming of the people that I used to work with and the work I used to do. It was kind of surreal this morning because when I woke up I thought I was still in my dream. I had to get up and walk around until I realized that I was home.
Well gotta go. Will blog tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment