women get social

Monday, August 15, 2011

Errands

Oh, it felt great outside this morning. A crisp 66 degrees. Ah.... I'm waiting for the fall weather to get here. I was up early, running errands. I got back and did a little weeding in my garden, then took care of washing clothes and it's only 11:30am.
While I was gone this morning, Butter got every toy on her shelf and had them all over the floors in the living room and the bedroom. I don't know what get into that mind of hers. Maybe she's trying to tell me something.
Well anyway, I think today is the day that my nephew will be taking his drivers license test. I bet he's excited. He said yesterday that once he gets it he will be driving himself to school from now on. It's close so I know he'll be safe. I'm glad I'm not his mother because I would be a nervous wreck.

No comments:

Post a Comment