women get social

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday Evening

Oops, I forgot to blog yesterday. I didn't forget because I was busy, it just slipped my mind. I actually have had a nice relaxing weekend. I have plenty of chores that need to be done, but I just can't motivate myself to do them.
Butter has been real clingy to me these past few days. I found out that my friends cats have done the same, so we concluded it was because of the hurricane in the east. SOmething about the barimetric pressure. I actually read about that online.
Theres a lot of Walt Disney movies on tonight, so I'm just going to hunker down and watch them. I love all of the old Disney movies. One of my favorites is Flubber. I can't remember the actor's name that plays the lead role but he was the father in the sitcom called My Three Sons. That was back in the 70's. Another favorite Disney movie s are the Lasie series.
I remember my childhood filled with these type of shows. It was great.
Well, I do have to go feed my hungry kitty. Talk later...

No comments:

Post a Comment