women get social

Friday, August 19, 2011

Up Early

Well this is the second night that I have slept well. From 9:30pm - 4am I slept maybe three hours. I go through these spells every so often. This definately doesn't affect my cat, she's all bouncey and purring this morning.
I've been reading my emails, emailing back and surfing the web. Thank goodness there's something on TV this early, cause that the first thing I did was turn on the TV whenever I woke up. When I'm like this I tend to not eat as much. So, last night I had a nice salad with cheese and cucumbers. Yum!!!! I've already had my coffee with some toast this morning.
I'm not expecting to be super busy today. I've done all of my errands and have cleaned around the house. I still could dust though. I have to dust every two to three days to keep this place clean. I have a new system in [furnace], but it still gets super dusty in here. I'm hoping to work a little bit in my garden the next couple of days.
Well thats about all my news. Have a Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment