women get social

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Jahova Witnesses

Boy, I swear. I got two seperate knocks on my door this morning from two seperate Jahova Witnesses. They are so " get up in your face" people. The first one I politely said I wasn't interested, which the person became real persistent after that. But the second one actually got in my personal space between me and my front door. I told them that they were soliciting on private property and they needed to leave. Then they tried to give me some reading material and I finally had to just close my door. I didn't see anyone after that one.
I've had these kind of people be persistent like that before. I guess they have a quota each day and thats why they behave that way. Who knows?
Thats whats bad living in a condo community right in the middle of town. You get all sorts of people knocking on your door. It's like telemarketers on the phone. Very irritating.

No comments:

Post a Comment