women get social

Sunday, June 5, 2011

What to do

What to do, what to do. I have been inside for the last three days because of the heat. I've watched movies, played games and painted. My sister bought me this painting kit for Christmas. I've know painted two pictures and they both look like a 1st. grader did them. I am not artistic by any means, but I try. Even with my blinds down on my patio and my curtains closed I can still feel the heat outside. Everyones electric bill is going to be huge this month.
I have another friend who has much more severe medical problems than me. This heat is now effecting her breathing. It's all unseasonable right now. It make me wonder how the summer months are going to be. All we can do is just hunker down and try to stay cool. I know that I keep blogging about the hot weather, but this is ridiculous.
I did get out about 5:30am this morning and drank my coffee on my patio. I even tried walking this morning but it was already up to 89 degrees by 7am. So, it was back in the house. Until I thought I could go to my parents house to visit. I'll be in the car with the air conditioning and I'll be just fine. So, I went a nd found my mother sick with something ugly. So, I came back home. Maybe I'll get to have an adventure somewhere this week. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment