women get social

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Silence

All is quiet; all is still. All that remains are the gray clouds descending on this mystical mirage....
That's from a poem I wrote about ten years ago. I don't write much anymore. I used to be motivated by life's experiences long ago to write. But now, I just go by day to day with little magic. Magic that made my writings come to life.
This is sad. Because I used to find humor is just about anything. I think when you get older you don't find the same things funny anymore. Maybe it's just me not being inspired.
I remember I used to go to the museum, parks and the botanical gardens to find inspiration. I used to be more interested in the world around me. Somewhere I lost that. But I know I can find that again, someday.
I have a little garden outside my patio. Each spring I plant something, watch it grow and feel that life has sprouted it's wings.
I know by getting out more, I'll be able to reconnect as I did before.
I firmly believe that inspiration is a renewal of life and all things around you. You must stay focused
with the magic of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment