women get social

Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday

I really don't have much to talk about today. I'm home cleaning and organizing my filing system. I try to keep busy, but it's a struggle. When you don't work, it seems that the days just creep by. I have errands to run at times, but mostly I keep to myself and try to fill each day with something constructive.
I have had something on my mind lately. Do you ever feel that you know someone and only find out that their not the person you think they are?
There's always that question in the back of your mind, why are they acting like this? I think my biggest issue is trusting people. It's very hard for me to put caution in the wind and just go for it. I've had too many people disappoint me that I'm uncomfortable when I think something is going on. I always try to please people too, even if I'm not happy.
I've always thought of my friends as my family, but sometimes thats just not enough. I have grown closer to my  biological family and I feel very lucky to have them in my life.
Call it nervousness. I don't know what it is. 
I guess I just want everything to be alright all the time. When it's not, it just throws me for the loop. I can't get it out of my mind. I have to practice getting over things and moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment