women get social

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Puppy day

Today I helped my sister by puppy sitting. Boy, that baby wore me out. We finally got this large crate. We put her bed in it, food and water then newspaper so she can go to the bathroom when she needs to. I was going to be over there tomorrow to watch her, but my sister is just going to put her in this crate while she's gone tomorrow.
This dog is soo cute. She was bouncey, cuddly and playful all day. She has this sock monkey that she just pulled along with her. She loves this pink rubber bone too. She's got so many toys just after one day there. I know she's gonna be spoiled.
My nephew doesn't know yet about her because he's been at camp this past 10 days. I would love to be a fly on the wall when he sees her for the first time.
They fun, but alot of hard work. I'm glad my cat can take care of herself all day without needing constant attention.
But puppys rule and dogs druel. Or I might say cats rule and dogs druel. Yea, I think thats it.

No comments:

Post a Comment