women get social

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Blogging

You know I wonder sometimes if it is worth it to blog. I look and see that I only have one follower. Maybe that might motivate me not to blog, but I have found that it's been fun blogging. Its sort of like an online journal. I know that most of my entries are boring and about my day to day life.
I try to make it interesting, but my blog is just out of thousands of people who feel that their moments,events and thoughts should be shared. Whats funny is that I have always been a private person. When I started blogging, I wasn't really comfortable to talk about me. As I have graduated to over 230 blogs, I feel blessed to have a way to share my thoughts  and feelings with others.
It's like a show on TV about nothing. I think that was an episode on Seinfeld. I was a die hard Seinfeld fan.
Now I watch that goofy show, That 70's show.
Anyway, I'll try to keep picking topics that are entertaining or at least interesting. But I may still talk about my life as a single, diabetic, unemployed, 40 ish, bright woman that lives with a cat in a two room condo. Boy that was a mouth full!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment