women get social

Saturday, June 18, 2011

TY very much

Thank you very much! Said this 5 yr. old in the grocery store this week. He dropped his toy and I gave it back to him. He was dressed in this little suit and white shoes. He looked like a tiny man, but no he had his mom with him and she said he was 5/yrs. old.
Kids are so funny. Not having a child of my own [ which I regret ] it's nice to see kids with manners. Even at that age. It says alot of the parents.
Today has been a lazy day. I have watched a bunch of movies and washed clothes. Woopee!!! At this point I'm used to being by myself. I do try to make plans, but it seems like everyone are busy all the time.
We are planning a nice dinner for my Dad for tomorrow. We're all meeting at my sisters house.
It's always nice to see the family. I think we get together every holiday and Birthday. Well except for my brothers and sisters Birthdays. They usually don't celebrate. But I wonder about my sister this year because she'll be 50/yrs. old. I think we should all meet at highlands or something. Or even do something at my parents like a cookout. My nephew will be 16/yrs old this year. So maybe we can celebrate for both of them at the same time.
I always love to celebrate my Birthdays because thats your special day. My mother always makes me what I want cause we usually have it at my parents.
I was bad today. I ate potato chips with a sandwich today. My blood sugar will probably be really high tomorrow. Well it shouldn't hurt me to do that once in awhile.
Well thats about all my news for the day. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment