women get social

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday the 4th.

Well today was the day that my friend and I were going to Jasper, Al. to see some other friends of mine. My friend who lives in Jasper with her husband has kidney disease. Since the weather has been outragiously hot, the trip has been postponed until fall. Both my friend here and friend in Jasper and myself all have issues with the heat.
I hope my power bill is not going to be bad this month because I have been running my AC all day practically. AMC is running all of John Wayne's movies today, so that will give me something to do. I'm running out of things to do inside.
I blogged about loosing my volunteer job last week because of the heat. I think I will be helping my sister make ngage bracelets next week. Just gotta keep busy.
I have a feeling that this summer is going to have scorching heat. I just have to remember to hydrate myself everyday.
Thats about the news for the day.
Keep cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment